about the recipe
Need an idea for a quick and balanced meal? With a salad, this simple crustless quiche will satisfy even the foodies.
- 350g of leek whites
- 1 plain yogurt
- 400 grams of potatoes
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Wash the leeks and cut them into pieces.
- Cook the cut leek whites and cut potatoes in a pan with a tablespoon of oil.
- Break and beat the 4 eggs in a bowl, add the plain yogurt, salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetables, leeks and potatoes to the egg mixture. Transfer to an ovenproof pie or quiche tin.
- Bake at 180° degrees for 40-45 minutes.
It's ready, enjoy!
4 products in this Recipe