about the recipe
A perfect dish for a family lunch
For 4 people, this recipe contains :
1 shortcrust pastry
3 dl of cream
In addition, you will need :
50 g caster sugar
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
1. First of all, preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. In the meantime, roll out the shortcrust pastry, grease the mould well, place the pastry in it and prick it with a fork.
3. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
4. Cut the apricots in half, remove the stone and spread them over the pastry base. Bake for 20 minutes in the lower part of the oven.
5. Then mix the eggs, sugar, cream and vanilla sugar (if you have any) and pour the mixture over the tart. Bake for another 20 minutes.
The MagicTip: for even more deliciousness, line the bottom of the tart with ground almonds before chilling the pastry ;-) .
Allergens: contains gluten, lactose, egg, sugar
4 products in this Recipe