Chicken and celery skewer with creamy polenta
about the recipe
For 2 persons, this recipe contains :
400g Swiss chicken fillet guaranteed
1-2 carrots (500g)
1 apple celery
200g organic GRTA corn polenta (800g)
In addition, you will need :
Salt and pepper
A frying pan
1 bunch of chives
1. Cook the polenta with milk, water and salt for 15 minutes. Once cooked, add a knob of butter (or more if you are greedy).
2. Melt a little butter in a pan to cook the chicken. Then let it cool down to dice it.
3. Peel and chop the celery. Cook it in salted water for another 15 minutes.
4. Wash and peel the carrots and cook them with the celery.
5. Prepare the brochettes by alternating the chicken and celery cubes.
6. Arrange all the ingredients on the plate and garnish the dish with a few sprigs of chives if you have some.
MagicTip: For a gourmet touch, you can brown the brochettes in sesame oil and add a few herb leaves.
Allergens: contains lactose, celery.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
5 products in this Recipe