Beef meatball with celery and potato purée
about the recipe
Let's roll !
For 2 people, this recipe contains : :
1 bunch of chives
2 minced beef steaks
1 bunch spring onions
1kg Agria GRTA potatoes (there will be leftovers ;-) )
100g of rampons
In addition, you will need :
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon of olive oil
A casserole dish
A frying pan
1. Peel the potatoes and celery. Cut them into pieces and cook them in a pressure cooker (10 minutes) or in a casserole (30 minutes).
2. During this time, make the rampons coulis by mixing it with a little water and a few drops of olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
3. Peel the spring onions and cook them in boiling salted water.
4. For the meatballs, mix the minced meat with the chopped chives. Shape the meatballs and cook in a pan with oil and butter.
5. Once the potatoes and celery are cooked, mix the mash with the heated milk in a bowl, add a knob of butter and a little pepper.
It's ready !
The MagicTip : If you like, add some thyme when cooking the meatballs, they will be really good.
Allergens: contains lactose, celery, onion
7 products in this Recipe