Rôti de veau
about the recipe
A refined and tender recipe !
400 g roast veal (ideally from the loin)
200 g mushrooms
1 x garlic clove
Caution: salt, pepper and sunflower oil are not included in this recipe.
- First of all, you have to preheat the oven to 210°.
- Then prepare the garlic clove and cut it into strips.
- Make a few incisions in the roast and insert the garlic slices.
- Place the roast in an ovenproof dish and add 10 cl of water with a little sunflower oil.
- Wash and slice the mushrooms and then add them to the dish with the roast.
- Put the whole in the oven for 20-25 minutes (it depends on how you like the cooking, it takes 30 minutes per 500 g). Turn the roast over after 12 minutes.
- To obtain a very tender meat, at the end of cooking, turn off the oven and leave the roast for 5 minutes on a plate. Season with salt and pepper.
The MagicAstuce: to accompany this dish, what about some delicious little fried potatoes! And if you want a little more "spice", don't hesitate to brush the roast with mustard ;-)
2 products in this Recipe