The taste of summer!
4 beef skewers
1 bunch of cherry tomatoes
3 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1 green salad
In addition, you will need :
salt and pepper
6 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1. The night before, prepare the marinade by mixing the olive oil, honey and soy. Remove the meat from the skewers and put it in the marinade. Leave in the fridge overnight. Add a little more marinade for the vegetables.
2. The next day for cooking: take the meat out of the fridge 2 hours beforehand so that it remains tender. Meanwhile, wash the vegetables and the apple. Cut the courgette into thin slices, peel the apple and cut it into large pieces. Quickly soak the courgette slices, cherry tomatoes and apple pieces in the remaining marinade prepared the day before.
3. For the skewers: one piece of apple, one piece of meat, one courgette slice, one cherry tomato and repeat until the skewer is full. There will probably be more than four skewers by the time you arrive!
4. Once ready, cook them in a frying pan over a medium heat for about 10 minutes, depending on how well they are cooked (even better on a fairly low flame). During cooking, brush the brochettes with the remaining marinade.
5. Prepare a nice green salad with the remaining cherry tomatoes and a vinaigrette. All that's left to do is to go to the table and enjoy these summer flavours.
The MagicTip: for those with a sweet tooth, add other vegetables such as peppers or aubergines.
Allergens: contains gluten