Rumpsteak with wild garlic chimichurri
about the recipe
An Argentine classic, but with a local twist
For 2 dishes, this recipe contains:
2 rump steak steaks
2 bunches of wild garlic
1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
2 baby onions
In addition, what you will need:
Salt and pepper
130 ml of olive oil
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
½ bunch fresh oregano
1 food processor
- Finely chop the wild garlic, fresh oregano and spring onions.
- Squeeze and remove the lemon zest.
- In a bowl, combine herbs, lemon juice and zest, vinegar, oil and adjust salt and pepper. Set aside in a cool place.
- Heat a skillet over high heat and sear the meat to desired doneness.
- Once cooked, let the grilled steaks rest off the heat and remove the sauce from the refrigerator.
- Serve the sauce over the sliced meat and sprinkle with salt.
MagicTip: for a spicy touch, add 1 to 2 small red peppers to the wild garlic chimichurri.
Allergens: contains garlic and meat.
5 products in this Recipe