Grilled aubergine rolls
about the recipe
Grilled and melting!
2 balls of mozzarella
A bunch of fresh basil
In addition, you will need :
A frying pan
1. First, preheat the oven to 180°.
2. Wash the vegetables thoroughly, then cut the aubergines lengthways into 4mm thick slices. Cut the tomatoes and mozzarella balls into slices. 3. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan, place the aubergine slices in it and cook for a few minutes until they are slightly melting.
4. When the aubergines are cooked, place them on a flat board. Then place a slice of tomato on top (if necessary, cut the slice in half again), followed by a slice of mozzarella and a basil leaf. Add salt and pepper to taste and roll up! Secure the roll with a toothpick and place it in a baking dish (or on a BBQ tray, which is also fine!).
5. When all the slices are rolled up, cook them for about 10 minutes in the oven at 180° (or on the BBQ).
6. For the garnish, add a few basil leaves as decoration.
The MagicTip: this dish can also be served as a starter or as a small aperitif with smaller quantities. And if you have any potatoes left over, feel free to sauté them to accompany this dish.
Allergens: contains lactose
4 products in this Recipe