about the recipe
The summer vegetable tian, the perfect dish for a taste journey to the Mediterranean coast!
- 600 grams of grape tomatoes
- 400 grams of zucchini
- 200 grams of eggplant
- 200 grams of bell peppers
- 1 yellow onion (about 125 grams)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Provençal herbs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Wash the vegetables and cut them into slices of similar thickness.
- Mince the garlic clove and onion. Fry them in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and some of the Provencal herbs.
- Cut the bell peppers into small squares of about 1 cm, fry them and melt with the onion and garlic mixture.
- In a casserole dish, arrange the pepper sauce so that it covers the bottom.
- On top, arrange the vegetable slices, alternating them to form a rosette.
- Season with salt and pepper, pour a dash of olive oil and sprinkle the vegetables with Provencal herbs.
- Place in the oven for about 50 minutes and serve hot, or warm.
- Ingredients mentioned in italics are not included in the recipe pack, but can be added to your basket in 1 click.
5 products in this Recipe