Radish and beetroot gazpacho
about the recipe
Fresh and lively on the plate
For 2 people, this recipe contains :
250g cooked beetroot
15cl coconut milk
2-3 round radishes
Half a cucumber (1 cucumber)
A few sprigs of coriander
1 bunch of onions
In addition, you will need :
1 slice of bread
1 clove of garlic
salt and pepper
1. First, peel and crush the garlic. Wash the radishes and cut them into half slices (with a mandolin if you have one).
2. Peel the cucumber and cut it into thin slices. Set aside.
3. Next, peel the beetroot and cut it into pieces. Do the same with the onion.
4. Take the bread and remove the crumb. Soak it in the coconut milk.
5. Put the garlic, onion, beetroot, lime juice, bread crumbs, coconut milk and ice cubes (if you like) in a bowl. Blend finely.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Arrange gazpacho in bowls and add sprigs of fresh coriander.
The MagicTip: for a little more spice, you can add a little curry powder.
Allergens: contains gluten, lactose, garlic, onion
7 products in this Recipe