Stuffed chicken fillets with mozzarella and tomatoes
about the recipe
Even chickens hide sweet secrets
For 4 people, this recipe contains :
4 chicken fillets
1 mozzarella fior di latte
A few cherry tomatoes
In addition, you will need :
Salt and pepper
4 tbsp. olive oil
1 bunch of basil (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Cut the chicken fillets in half like a book. Cut the mozzarella into slices and soak up the excess milk. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
3. Heat half the olive oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken for 2 minutes on each side over medium heat.
4. Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish. Arrange the mozzarella slices, cherry tomatoes and a few basil leaves. Close the chicken like a book.
5. Season with salt and pepper and add spices or herbs as desired.
6. Place in the oven for about 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the mozzarella is melted and stringy.
The MagicTip: the butcher's tip is to wrap a slice of cured ham or colonnata bacon around the chicken fillet for even more deliciousness.
Allergens: contains lactose
3 products in this Recipe