about the recipe
The perfect prune tart to celebrate the Jeûne Genevois!
- 1x shortcrust pastry (250 grammes)
- 300 grams prunes
- 50 grams sugar
- On a floured work surface, roll out the shortcrust pastry into a 32 cm diameter disc. Line a tart tin with baking paper and arrange the pastry in the tin.
- Prick the bottom with a fork and sprinkle with sugar. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Wash the prunes, cut them into quarters and stone them.
- Arrange the fruit quarters on the bottom of the cake in a rosette pattern and sprinkle the prunes with sugar.
- Slide the pie into the bottom half of the oven and bake for about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool and then unmould before cooling on a wire rack.
Want a MagicTip ? We like to serve this pie with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream ;)
N.B.: the sugar is not included in this recipe pack
2 products in this Recipe