1. Cut the slices of bread into croutons and fry in a little oil. Set aside.
2. Next, cut the chicken into strips and fry in the pan until cooked.
3. In a salad bowl, tear the washed and wrung-out salad leaves. Add the croutons.
4. Prepare the sauce: cook the egg for 1.5 minutes in boiling water, peel and break the egg in the bowl of a hand blender.
5. Add 25 g of grated parmesan, 1/2 tbp. of mustard, the juice of one lemon, 1 clove of peeled garlic, 15 cl of olive oil, pepper and salt (2tbsp. of capers if you have some) to the bowl. Blend, adjust the seasoning and add to the salad.
6. Add the grilled chicken
It's ready !
The MagicTip: For an extra touch of deliciousness, you can add lardons or chavings of parmesan cheese to this Caesar salad. The sauce can pe prepared in advance and stored in the fridge.
Allergens: contains mustard, garlic, gluten and egg.