MagicTomato Home Pizza
The recipe for pleasure with high quality ingredients!
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 1 x pizza dough (300 grams)
- 1 x ORGANIC tomato pulp (300 grams)
- 1 x fior di latte mozzarella (200 grams)
With the pizza dough you can make 2 pizzas of 20cm diameter.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- Place the rolled out pizza dough on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Cover the dough with tomato sauce.
- Slice the fior di latte mozzarella and pat dry with a paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Spread the sliced fior di latte mozzarella and fresh basil (optional) halfway through the baking process.
- Bake for approx. 15 to 20 minutes: it should be golden brown and the cheese semi-melted.
You can of course add or remove individual ingredients to personalize your toppings!
3 products in this Recipe
Home made Napoletana tomato sauce
Artisanal Mozzarella fior di latte
Vacuum-packed raw bread/pizza dough