Swiss endives with GRTA ham
about the recipe
Finally the way to get your kids to eat endives!
Ingredients for 3 persons:
1 x endives (500gr)
1 x cooked ham (100gr)
1 x cheese butter (30-40gr)
1 x grated gruyere cheese
1 x flour (30gr)
1 x whole milk (50cl)
- In a saucepan melt 30gr of butter then add 30gr of flour. Pour 50cl of milk while stirring. Let it thicken over low heat.
- Blanch the endives in boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Once cooked, wrap each endive with ham and place in a buttered dish.
- Cover with béchamel sauce and sprinkle with grated Gruyère cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven, grill option, for about 15/20 min. until the surface is well browned.
- Ingredients in italics are not included in the recipe but can be added to your basket.
Allergens: contains pork products and dairy.
4 products in this Recipe