about the recipe
MagicTomato Home Pizza
The recipe for pleasure with high quality ingredients!
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 1 x pizza dough (300 grams)
- 1 x ORGANIC tomato pulp (300 grams)
- 1 x fior di latte mozzarella (200 grams)
With the pizza dough you can make 2 pizzas of 20cm diameter.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- Place the rolled out pizza dough on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Cover the dough with tomato sauce.
- Slice the fior di latte mozzarella and pat dry with a paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Spread the sliced fior di latte mozzarella and fresh basil (optional) halfway through the baking process.
- Bake for approx. 15 to 20 minutes: it should be golden brown and the cheese semi-melted.
You can of course add or remove individual ingredients to personalize your toppings!
More similar recipes
about the recipe
Perfect to complete an impromptu aperitif, these homemade twists will delight your guests.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 x puff pastry
- 1 x grated parmesan cheese (100gr)
- 1 x egg
- Roll out the puff pastry. Cover the dough with an egg yolk slightly diluted with water. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Fold your dough in half, then cut into strips about 1 cm wide. Twist each strip and place them on a baking sheet. Brush with the remaining egg yolk and sprinkle again with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 min at 200°. Your twists should be golden brown.
To vary the twists, replace the parmesan cheese with gruyère cheese, or pesto.
Ingredients in italics are not included in the recipe but can be added to your basket.
2 products in this Recipe