Herbed lamb shoulder
about the recipe
After the egg hunt, it's time to eat!
For 4 people, this recipe contains:
1 shoulder of lamb (about 1kg)
1 bunch of rosemary
1 bunch of parsley
5 mint leaves
1 sprig of thyme
50 g of butter
5 cloves of garlic
1 glass of white wine
In addition, you will need:
6 tablespoons of olive oil
salt and pepper
A frying pan
An ovenproof dish
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Peel the garlic cloves. Remove the leaves from the thyme, rosemary, mint and parsley.
- Chop aromatic herbs and garlic very finely. Season with salt and pepper and oil the mixture thoroughly.
- Make deep cuts in the leg in 6 or 7 different places. Insert strips of butter in each incision and rub the meat with the oil, herbs and garlic mixture.
- Place the lamb shoulder in an oiled ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with 6 tablespoons of olive oil and place in the oven for 1.5 hours, basting regularly with the cooking juices.
- When the meat is cooked, let it rest. Deglaze the cooking juices with the white wine and reduce for 5 minutes over high heat.
It is ready!
The MagicTip: Accompanied by small fried potatoes and a salad, this dish is a real treat. The white wine can be replaced by the same amount of vegetable broth and the juice of a lemon without any problem.
Allergens: contains lamb, garlic.
4 products in this Recipe