Lentils and carrots salad
h4. Enjoy the benefits of this legume with this recipe easy and simple to realise with green lentils of Sauverny cultivated by the family Courtois, in Versoix, and carrots. h5. Rinse 250g of lentils, place in a saucepan with 3 times the volume of water, do not salt, boil up, and allow to cook during 20 to 30 minutes. Then drain. h5. Peel 2 or 3 carrots and cut into small dice. Peel and chop a shallot (or a red onion). In a saladbowl add 1 tablespoon of vinegar, salt, 2 teaspoons of mustard, then add 4 tablespoons of olive oil, and pepper. Mix and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Add the shallot, the lentils and the carrots. Mix and keep cool. h5. You can add vegetables according to your taste, such as radish, branch celery etc. h5. Note: the mustard, the vinegar and the oil are not included in the pack, but available on the website.
4 other products in the same category:
about the recipe
MagicTomato Home Pizza
The recipe for pleasure with high quality ingredients!
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 1 x pizza dough (300 grams)
- 1 x ORGANIC tomato pulp (300 grams)
- 1 x fior di latte mozzarella (200 grams)
With the pizza dough you can make 2 pizzas of 20cm diameter.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- Place the rolled out pizza dough on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Cover the dough with tomato sauce.
- Slice the fior di latte mozzarella and pat dry with a paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Spread the sliced fior di latte mozzarella and fresh basil (optional) halfway through the baking process.
- Bake for approx. 15 to 20 minutes: it should be golden brown and the cheese semi-melted.
You can of course add or remove individual ingredients to personalize your toppings!
3 products in this Recipe