Oven baked ricotta
about the recipe
A new way to eat ricotta !
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 400gr of cow milk ricotta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Drain the ricotta by placing it in a sieve over a bowl for at least 30 minutes. The ricotta must get rid of as much water as possible.
- Cut the drained ricotta into thick slices (2-3 cm thick).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the ricotta slices on it. Add salt and pepper to your taste (you could also add dried oregano or dried basil for example).
- Bake at 180° C (ventilated oven) for about 15-20 minutes. The ricotta is ready when the remaining water has evaporated and its surface has a delicious, golden crust.
- Serve with a cherry tomatoes salad or with grilled vegetables.
For a MagicApéro, we recommend serving it on small slices of baguette for creamy crostini. This oven ricotta is also delicious inside a sandwich with grilled vegetables !
products in this Recipe
You can add or remove products