Macaroni from the Chalet
about the recipe
It feels like Winter !
For 4 persons, this recipe contains :
400g of pasta
200g of organic onions
1 x garlic clove
200g of dry bacon
200g grated Gruyere cheese
2.5dl of cream
In addition, what you will need :
Pepper and salt
1. First of all, the garlic and onion must be chopped and the bacon cut into small cubes.
2. Then put 1l of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil with the bouillon. Once it is done, keep on a low heat.
3. Melt the butter in a pot and fry the garlic and onion for about 1 minute. Add the bacon, stirring for 3 minutes.
4. Add the pasta, mix and then pour in two ladles of bouillon. Add it little by little (like a risotto) until the pasta is al dente.
5. Add the cream and stir until the pasta absorbs all the liquid.
6. Finally, add the Gruyere cheese and simmer for a moment. Season with salt and pepper.
The MagicAstuce: If you want a bit of crunch to this recipe, put the preparation in an ovenproof dish, cover with the Gruyere and place the dish in the oven in grill mode for a few minutes.
Allergens: Contains garlic, onion, gluten, lactose.
4 products in this Recipe