Potatoes stuffed with bacon and cheddar cheese
about the recipe
Tasty as can be!
100g smoked bacon
100g cheddar cheese
1 bunch of parsley
2 tablespoons of cream
In addition, you will need :
A frying pan
1. First, preheat the oven to 180°.
2. In the meantime, wash the potatoes thoroughly and wrap them in aluminium foil. Put them in the oven at 180° for 1 hour.
3. At the same time, prepare the smoked bacon by cutting it into lardons. Grill them for about ten minutes in a pan. Drain and set aside.
4. For the side dish, wash the courgettes, cut them into slices and fry them in a pan with a little butter until they are tender. Season to taste. Set aside.
5. When the potatoes are cooked, remove the foil and hollow out the potatoes with a spoon.
6. Put the potato flesh in a bowl and add the butter and cream. Mash well with a fork. Add the bacon and grated cheese (keep some for gratinating) and a little chopped parsley. Season to taste.
7. Finally, stuff the potatoes with the filling and place them in a baking dish. Sprinkle with a little grated cheddar cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 250° for it to brown. When it is cooked, add a few leaves of parsley.
The MagicTip : you can also accompany this dish with a small salad and for a smokier taste, cook the potatoes on the BBQ (place them near the embers for about 25 minutes).
Allergens: contains lactose
6 products in this Recipe