Honey glazed leg of lamb
about the recipe
After the egg hunt, it's time to eat!
For 8 people, this recipe contains :
1 leg of lamb (about 2.5kg)
In addition, you will need :
2 tbsp. olive oil
4 tablespoons of honey
2 cloves of garlic
salt and pepper
A frying pan
An ovenproof dish
1. First, prepare the marinade: in a bowl, put the 2 tablespoons of olive oil then add the honey and mix well. Add salt and pepper.
2. Next, coat the leg of lamb with the marinade. Cover with cling film and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. When it is time to cook, preheat the oven to 240°C (upper and lower heat).
4. Prick the leg of lamb with the two cloves of garlic previously prepared.
5. Put the leg in the oven for 10 minutes at 240°C, then lower the temperature to 180°C and cook for about 45 minutes, depending on the desired doneness and the weight of the leg. To keep it tender, baste it regularly with its juices.
It is ready!
The MagicTip: Accompanied by small fried potatoes and a salad, this dish is a real treat.
Allergens: contains lamb and garlic.
1 products in this Recipe