An explosion of flavors
Ingredients for 2 persons (starters) :
300 g smoked salmon from Scotland
1 x bunch of chives
2 x fair trade limes
1 x bunch of dill
Caution: bunch of dill, pepper and salt are not included in the pack.
1. First of all, cut the salmon into pieces of about 0.5 cm and place them in a bowl.
2. Mince the chives and dill and set aside.
3. Wash the limes under hot water and grate the skin into the bowl. Squeeze the juice of the 2 limes into the mixture.
4. Season with salt and pepper and add the chives and dill, mix well.
5. For the dressing: put the tartar in a mould after adding a few pieces of dill.
6. Put each mould in the fridge for 1 hour. Before serving, garnish with caviar.
It's ready to serve !
The MagicAstuce: To make this recipe as beautiful as it is good, the MagicTeam suggests decorating the tartar with a few slices of lime and why not add some avocado. To accompany it, you can make a small endive salad.