Pasta with wild garlic pesto
about the recipe
An Italian classic, but with a local touch
For 6 servings, this recipe contains:
40 g shelled hazelnuts
100 g bear garlic
40 g grated Parmesan cheese
500 g of spaghetti molded in bronze
In addition, what you will need:
1 pinch of salt
5 tbsp. olive oil
1 food processor
- Prepare the ingredients for the pesto: wash and dry the wild garlic and shell the hazelnuts.
- Boil the salted water for the pasta.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook as directed.
- In the container of a food processor, add all the ingredients for the pesto.
- Blend until you have a smooth and homogeneous sauce.
- Bind the sauce to the pasta, using a ladle of pasta cooking water and adjust with more or less olive oil if necessary.
The MagicTip: transfer the pesto to an airtight jar and add oil until the pesto is covered so that it doesn't turn and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Allergens: contains oilseeds, gluten and dairy products.
4 products in this Recipe