Magic Buddha Bowl
about the recipe
A "sweet and savour" Buddha Bowl
For 4 people this recipe contains :
250g chickpeas, soaked the day before in cold water
200g lettuce, washed
4 tbsp lemon juice
6 tbsp fresh coriander
3-4 tbsp soy sauce
In addition, you will need :
4 tbsp. olive oil
1 pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
A pressure cooker
1. First, cook the chickpeas for 15 minutes in a pressure cooker.
2. Drain them in a colander and let them cool.
3. Prepare the ingredients: cook the quinoa, cut the cucumber into thin strips, chop the coriander, grate carrots.
4. Then prepare the seasoning in a large bowl: mix the olive oil, lemon juice and soy sauce.
5. Then assemble the ingredients in the bowl: warm chickpeas and quinoa, cucumber, salad and carrot. Mix thoroughly and sprinkle with coriander. Season to taste with chilli flakes.
The MagicTip: This recipe can be modified according to the seasons, depending on the vegetables available :-)
Allergens: contains gluten
6 products in this Recipe