about the recipe
Your own eggplant baba ganoush to make at home!
For 3-4 people, this recipe contains:
1 eggplant (500gr)
1 head of garlic
1 organic lemon
In addition, you will need:
salt and pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Wash and cut the eggplants in half lengthwise. Cut the flesh with a knife, taking care not to pierce the skin.
- Place eggplants on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Remove the flesh with a tablespoon. Depending on your taste, add lemon juice, pressed garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices such as cumin.
MagicTip: you can add 1 tbsp of tahini sauce
Allergens: contains garlic
More similar recipes
Lentils and carrots salad
about the recipe
Enjoy the benefits of lentils with this easy to make recipe
For 2 people, this recipe contains :
250 g lentils
300 g of carrots
1 spring onion
In addition, you will need :
1 tbsp. vinegar
2 tbsp. mustard
1. Bring 250 g of lentils to a boil with 3 times their volume of water, without salt. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes, then drain.
2. Peel and dice the carrots. Peel and chop a spring onion. In a salad bowl, mix 2 tbsp of mustard with 1 tbsp of vinegar. Add salt and pepper, then 4 tbsp. of olive oil and mix with a fork until well emulsified.
3. Add shallots, lentils and carrots. Mix and set aside in a cool place.
The MagicTip: this recipe lends itself to all sorts of modifications, you can add vegetables of your choice in small cubes according to your tastes and what is left in the refrigerator ;)
Allergens: contains onion
3 products in this Recipe