about the recipe
To be sipped especially with Hugo ;-)
For 4 people, this recipe contains :
6 dl sparkling wine (7.5dl)
0.8 dl elderberry syrup (5dl)
1 bunch of fresh mint
In addition, you will need :
Mortar and pestle
1. First, wash the mint leaves and crush them lightly in a mortar with a pestle.
2. Then pour the following ingredients directly into a wine glass: sparkling water (1dl per glass), sparkling wine (1.5 dl per glass) and elderberry syrup (0.2dl per glass).
3. Cut the lemon into thin slices.
4. Add fresh mint, lime slices and ice cubes.
5. Stir gently with a long spoon for 8-10 seconds.
It's ready! Best enjoyed with an eco-friendly, recyclable straw ;-)
The MagicTip: for a non-alcoholic pleasure, you can replace the sparkling wine with sparkling water or lemonade.
Allergens: contains alcohol
4 products in this Recipe