Organic Vegetable Soup with veggies from Geneva
A good old-fashioned vegetable soup recipe!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 x organic leeks (500gr)
- 1 x organic carrots (500gr)
- 1 x organic firm potatoes (500gr)
- Peel, peel and cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Heat some oil in a pan, optionally you can fry an onion. Add all the vegetables and sauté for 15 minutes, watching the cooking. Wait until the leek pieces are melting.
- Pour in water until the vegetables are just covered. Bring to the boil.
- Put on low heat and cook for 1 hour, bringing to a low boil.
You can eat your soup with the pieces or put it in a blender to make a soup. You can put a lot of other vegetables if you wish!
4 other products in the same category:
about the recipe
MagicTomato Home Pizza
The recipe for pleasure with high quality ingredients!
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 1 x pizza dough (300 grams)
- 1 x ORGANIC tomato pulp (300 grams)
- 1 x fior di latte mozzarella (200 grams)
With the pizza dough you can make 2 pizzas of 20cm diameter.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- Place the rolled out pizza dough on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Cover the dough with tomato sauce.
- Slice the fior di latte mozzarella and pat dry with a paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Spread the sliced fior di latte mozzarella and fresh basil (optional) halfway through the baking process.
- Bake for approx. 15 to 20 minutes: it should be golden brown and the cheese semi-melted.
You can of course add or remove individual ingredients to personalize your toppings!
3 products in this Recipe