Organic potato fritters
h4. Have you ever prepared potato fritters? Gold-brown and crunchy, a treat for young and old. # 1. Shred the washed and peeled potatoes, drain in a sieve for 15/20 minutes, squeeze strongly. # 2. Mix with 3 beaten eggs, a soupspoon of flour, finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper. # 3. Form fritters with a wellfilled soupspoon, cook slowly in hot oil (we suggest sunflower oil which holds heat well). Cook honey-brown on each side for 3 to 4 minutes, and place on absorbent paper. h5. You can vary this recipe infinitely by adding for instance cheese or replacing the potatoes with other vegetables. Note : the flour and oil are not included in the pack, but available on the website.
4 other products in the same category:
about the recipe
MagicTomato Home Pizza
The recipe for pleasure with high quality ingredients!
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 1 x pizza dough (300 grams)
- 1 x ORGANIC tomato pulp (300 grams)
- 1 x fior di latte mozzarella (200 grams)
With the pizza dough you can make 2 pizzas of 20cm diameter.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- Place the rolled out pizza dough on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Cover the dough with tomato sauce.
- Slice the fior di latte mozzarella and pat dry with a paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Spread the sliced fior di latte mozzarella and fresh basil (optional) halfway through the baking process.
- Bake for approx. 15 to 20 minutes: it should be golden brown and the cheese semi-melted.
You can of course add or remove individual ingredients to personalize your toppings!
3 products in this Recipe
Cold GRTA cucumber soup
about the recipe
h4. Perfect recipe for hot days ! A light and refreshing soup prepared with GRTA cucumbers and Geneva GRTA yogurts. # 1. Wash and peel the cucumber,cut into 2 halves lengthwise, remove the pips with a small spoon. # 2. In a mixer place the cucumber cut into pieces, (if you wish you can add a clove of crushed garlic), the juice of half a lemon, 2 tbsp of olive oil. # 3. Mix, add 2 natural yogurts, salt, pepper and about 15 mint leaves washed and finely cut. Mix until an even texture. (If you find it too thick, you can add a little water). # 4. Taste and rectify seasoning if necessary. # 5. Place in the refrigerator for an hour or two. h5. Serve very cold on a plate or in a glass, decorate with a thin slice of cucumber and a mint leaf. h5. Note: olive oil is not included in the pack, but available on the website.
4 products in this Recipe