Tofu and veggies stir fry
about the recipe
THE BEST Tofu stir fry (in our book)
- 240g firm tofu
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots cut into matchsticks
- 1 head of broccoli cut into florets
- 1 lime
- Drain the tofu by pressing it down between paper towels to squeeze out any excess moisture. Cut it into 1-2 cm cubes.
- In a large skillet (or even better, in a wok), heat the sunflower oil and add the tofu with 1 tbsp soy sauce. Sauté while stirring for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic, the sliced onion, the carrot and the broccoli florets and stir fry for 2-5 minutes. Add the remaining soy sauce and stir while cooking until fragrant (around 1 minute).
- Serve over steamed rice or boiled noodles, or just on its own.
Our MagicTrick on this recipe is to finish it off by squeezing some lime juice and adding some fresh coriander right before serving.
More similar recipes
Oven baked local ricotta
about the recipe
A new way to eat ricotta!
For 4 people, this recipe contains:
400 gr cow ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons of olive oil
In addition, you will need:
Salt and pepper
- Drain the ricotta by placing it in a sieve over a bowl for at least 30 minutes. The ricotta must be drained of as much water as possible.
- Cut the drained ricotta into thick slices (2-3 cm thick).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the ricotta slices on it. Season with salt and pepper (you can also add oregano or dried basil, for example).
- Bake at 180° C (ventilated oven) for about 15-20 minutes. The ricotta is ready when the remaining water has evaporated and the surface has a golden brown crust.
It's ready to go!
MagicTip: For a MagicApéro, we recommend serving it on small slices of sourdough baguette for creamy crostini. This baked ricotta is also delicious inside a grilled vegetable sandwich!
Allergens: contains lactose
2 products in this Recipe