Asparagus pastries of Carpentras
about the recipe
Our favorite way to eat asparagus
For 4 people, this recipe contains:
1 bunch of green or white asparagus
200 g of butter
In +, what you will need:
- Wash and peel the green asparagus.
- Blanch the asparagus for 5-7 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Prepare the hollandaise sauce: squeeze the lemon, dice the butter and beat the egg yolks with two tablespoons of water.
- Place the egg yolks with two tablespoons of water on a double boiler and whisk until you have a light, fluffy cream.
- Add 1 dice of butter at a time and whisk well to emulsify.
- Season with salt and pepper and add lemon juice before serving in a sauceboat or directly on the asparagus.
The MagicTip: to know where to cut the bottom of the asparagus, just fold it until it breaks, the fibrous and hard part of the asparagus will remain in your hand.
Allergens: contains egg and dairy products.
2 products in this Recipe