Beef burger with fried potatoes
about the recipe
For 2 people, this recipe contains :
500g Agria potatoes
1 tbsp. shake shake spice mix
2 minced steaks
a few salad leaves
1 cocktail sauce
In addition, you will need :
salt and pepper
a frying pan
a few gherkins
1. Preheat the oven to 220°. Wash the potatoes thoroughly, cut them in half or quarters depending on size.
2. Place the potatoes in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil and 1 tablespoon of spices. Mix and place the potatoes in an ovenproof dish. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 220°.
3. In the meantime, wash the tomato and salad. Cut the tomato into slices.
4. Cook the steaks for 10 minutes in a frying pan (or even better on the barbecue). In the meantime, cut the buns in half and toast them in the pan or toaster.
5. To assemble the burger: a bit of cocktail sauce, a leaf of lettuce, a steak, two slices of tomato, a bit of ketchup and pickles (if you have them) on the top bun and off you go!
6. Serve the burger with the well roasted potatoes.
The MagicTip: with the ingredients, there will surely be leftovers. You can make a green salad as a side dish and save the potatoes for a future dish :-)
Allergens: contains gluten and mixed spices
6 products in this Recipe