Home-made GRTA burger 2 x 150g
h4. Your Geneva homemade burger ! h5. The burger GRTA produced with the beef of Choulex, in Geneva by Cédric Goumaz, homemade in 5 minutes with the top quality ingredients (beef burger of the day from the "Boucherie du Palais"). We have also added potatoes to cook in the oven… Wash, cut into quarters, sprinkle with a little oil, spices, a little salt and in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes ! h5. We suggest an option (not included) for cheese lovers, the special Bruand burger cheese and also a wine of our selection… To consume with moderation ! h4. Enjoy your meal !
4 other products in the same category:
Potatoes stuffed with bacon and cheddar cheese
about the recipe
Tasty as can be!
100g smoked bacon
100g cheddar cheese
1 bunch of parsley
2 tablespoons of cream
In addition, you will need :
A frying pan
1. First, preheat the oven to 180°.
2. In the meantime, wash the potatoes thoroughly and wrap them in aluminium foil. Put them in the oven at 180° for 1 hour.
3. At the same time, prepare the smoked bacon by cutting it into lardons. Grill them for about ten minutes in a pan. Drain and set aside.
4. For the side dish, wash the courgettes, cut them into slices and fry them in a pan with a little butter until they are tender. Season to taste. Set aside.
5. When the potatoes are cooked, remove the foil and hollow out the potatoes with a spoon.
6. Put the potato flesh in a bowl and add the butter and cream. Mash well with a fork. Add the bacon and grated cheese (keep some for gratinating) and a little chopped parsley. Season to taste.
7. Finally, stuff the potatoes with the filling and place them in a baking dish. Sprinkle with a little grated cheddar cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 250° for it to brown. When it is cooked, add a few leaves of parsley.
The MagicTip : you can also accompany this dish with a small salad and for a smokier taste, cook the potatoes on the BBQ (place them near the embers for about 25 minutes).
Allergens: contains lactose
6 products in this Recipe