Fresh tomato, strawberry and mint gazpacho
about the recipe
Red as a tomato, but not only...
For 4 people, this recipe contains :
200 g grape tomatoes (500g)
120 g strawberries (250g)
20 g of brown sugar
about fifteen mint leaves
In addition, you will need :
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 salad bowl
1 hand blender
1. Rinse tomatoes, strawberries and mint leaves in clean water.
2. Cut tomatoes and strawberries into chunks after squeezing out the water.
3. Place them in the bowl of a hand blender.
4. Stir in brown sugar, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar and mint leaves.
5. Blend, serve and enjoy this surprisingly refreshing treat!
The MagicTip: for a complete meal or an interesting appetizer, serve this gazpacho with a creamy burrata.
Allergens: contains tomato, strawberry, sugar
3 products in this Recipe