about the recipe
A nice starter when it's hot outside !
For 1 person, this recipe contains:
1 mozzarella di bufala
2 grape tomatoes
a few basil leaves
In addition, what you will need:
2 tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper
- Cut the mozzarella into slices of about 5 mm.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into slices of the same thickness.
- Place the mozzarella between the washed and sliced tomatoes of the same thickness.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a generous amount of olive oil.
- Rinse the basil, dry it, chop it, then spread it over the salad.
The MagicTip: for an even tastier salad, you can add a few drops of balsamic vinegar.
Allergens: dairy products.
3 products in this Recipe